Saturday, June 24, 2023

Local Wildlife walking

I'm going to have a quiet few weeks at home so be prepared to be inundated lots of local pics.


The moorhen chicks are doing well... I think the adults are building a new nest! 




The foal! 




There are two ducklings on the common pond! They are still there today! 



There are also cootlets on the common pond! 

A few Black Tailed Skimmers about! 






On Thursday I got a shock as there were TWO new foals on the common! 





I'm still here! 









And on Friday ANOTHER one!






A few more butterflies about! 





The ducklings and goslings on the New Hall pond have REALLY grown up.






Todays foal watch! 
















1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

I always enjoy your lovely photos of the local area - I love Skimmer dragonflies :) Very cute foals!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.