Monday, January 31, 2022

End of the month round up

Here are a few pictures from my recent walks. I have seen 40 species of birds this year on my walks from home. A few noticeable misses, no Song Thrush or Redwing I've seen both elsewhere obviously. The highlight was today when I heard some birds and thought hang on they're Siskins aren't they? I couldn't see them for ages and then YES! So that is bird 78 on my walks in total.

My walking target for the year is 2000 miles which works out at 5.48 per day. I should have reached 169.88 miles and I have reached 187.01 miles! So I am 17.13 miles ahead! 











The Heron in the middle of the common.


Oddly it took ages to see Greylags but there have 2 on the Netteswell pond for a while.


Something other than the usual Black Headed! 












No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.