Sunday, January 23, 2022

Audley End

I wandered to Audley End this morning. I headed to the courtyard cafe.... closed.... gggrrr so back to the main cafe. There were no prepacked Sandwiches due to supply issues which didn't bother me but no sausage baps, no sausage rolls, no Cornish Pasties. So I didn't bother with a coffee I thought I'd make an aeropress when I got in. 

You can always tell it is winter as the number of Tufted Ducks always increases and there were loads of Canada Geese.


















You can see where the lights footpath was LOL






Nice walk despite the catering issues.

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

A shame about the catering problems but it looks a lovely walk and the photos are great :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.