Saturday, January 01, 2022

New Year at Anglesey Abbey

Firstly a Happy New year to you all :)

It's sort of a tradition that I go to Anglesey Abbey new years morning. Of course it didn't happen last year so this year I hopped straight out of bed  well sort of  😉 

First stop? you guessed it SCONE! 


Then down the winter walk. It was warm and sunny. Glorious!




My first snow drop of this winter, there were none two weeks ago. Last year there were some out of October 7th!!!









It never lets me down! There lots of Daffs out by the Silver Birch trees. They are always early here but again few signs two weeks ago.


































I arrived back to the car park at lunch time and it was heaving! So I headed on. A nice way to start the year


2 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

Happy New Year Pete and a lovely start by a wander round the beautiful Anglesey Abbey. Great to see not only the snowdrops but daffodils!!!! too :)

The Quacks of Life said...

Happy new year :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.