Monday, January 03, 2022

Out and about

Here follows some photos from my walks except for two at the end.

The light has been poor except for new years eve and day when I went elsewhere! 

Apparently I managed to do 4,454,818 steps last year or 12,205 per day which translates to 1,937.65 miles or 5.31 per day. I doubt I will beat that as the lockdown at the start of the year gave me a huge start. I managed a total of 72 birds on my walks last year (which might have been increased if I left the headphones at home) with 77 seen it total since I started my walks from home. So far the total for 2022 is 22.









The last foal on the common. Every is very boggy at the moment. We've had a bit of rain! 




These were further along on a private field from the road.


I wandered to Amwell this morning the light was not good but there was a Sparrowhawk, 2 female Goldeneye and a flock of 30 Siskins






No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.