Tuesday, February 01, 2022

Anglesey Abbey

Not a bad day weather wise! The temperature hit 15c in the car on the way back, which for Feb 1st is amazing.

I headed to Anglesey Abbey to see how far the snowdrops had come along.

You know the drill.... I had a coffee and a scone. I was the only one sitting outside LOL


Well more snowdrops than last visit ;)







And a lot more daffs. My friend OC was in shock when I sent these to her! 


















































A lovely stroll. Very spring like! Surely we will get a cold snap!  


1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Beautiful - lovely photos and great to see winter aconites flowering too! Daffodils this early is amazing!!!! Although there is a feature on BBC News Science about plants flowering early.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.