Saturday, November 06, 2021

Wrest Park

I hadn't been to Wrest since last April. I'm not sure why as I really like the place and I have missed many good opportunities.

So today I was going. Sadly the weather was not at its best. It was grey and cold. The sun came out briefly and then went back in. 

The garden at Wrest is one of my favourites. It can get busy around the house but there are corners of it that are always quiet






Not much of the house was open but it was there is pretty impressive! 





























So with it being a bit parky I headed home. 

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Lovely photos and a super place to visit. Love the ceilings in the house! and the building last two photos looks interesting :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.