Saturday, November 13, 2021

Hidcote & Chipping Campden

I seem to have come on holiday again.... not sure how that happened ;)

I had breakfast at the Cotswold Outpost a cafe and farm shop near Burford. Nice but a tadge pricey. 

Afterwards I drove to Chipping Campden I expected to visit the fine church but this was locked shut.







I then headed off to the arts and crafts National Trust Garden Hidcote designed by Laurence Johnson.

This is a WWI memorial in the form of a "well".










































Obviously not the best time to visit but some nice autumn colours.


2 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

Lovely photos :) Shame about the church :( Hidcote looks lovely even at this time of year! And it looks blissfully free of people!! Have a good break and hope it stays dry :)

The Quacks of Life said...

there were people about but not too bad....

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.