Monday, November 08, 2021

Cambridge University Botanic Garden

I had spent an enjoyable evening listening to the Sixteen perform Handel the previous evening and a lay in was sort of desired but the weather promised to be ok so I headed to the Botanic Garden.

It was grey ! but as walked to the Garden entrance a Kingfisher flew past! it is always a thrilling site! 



By the time I had finished my coffee the sun was out.




















As I reached the lake I was pleased to see a Little Grebe, of  course all I had was my phone LOL





I grabbed a baguette and a coffee and sat by the lake enjoying the November sun before heading off!

As I walked back a Red Admiral landed on my shoulder! it was a good day 


No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.