Sunday, September 26, 2021

on my feet!

I'm not going to be getting out much this week and given the weather forecast there may not be many pics this week! Not a problem I have found an archive of downloads of old pulp science fiction and fantasy magazine so I will escape to the late 30's, 40's and 50's. 

A few pics from recent walks.

This pigeon was using my TV aerial.



I had walked past this field a minimum of once a week and this was the first time I'd seen these.




There have been so many broods of Moorhens on the local ponds.









Triffid like,






Very Autumnal


I haven't walked through the underpass beneath the M11 in months. This was in the middle and you could see no colour.















1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Love the seedheads :) Have a good scifi and fantasy week.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.