Friday, September 03, 2021

Local Walks

 A few catch up pics












Now I am a bit boring in my route of late and head out of town so this morning I headed to the New Hall Pond.... aw ah!


Well I always hope for something different... 2 Aylesbury Ducks... 


Nice to see the boys coming back into plumage.



This Mum was keeping watch. If another bird came close then....






I headed along the M11 path but in the opposite direction to my normal route and..... a Painted Lady sorry RR


As I turned on to the road one of the common ponies came running  on to the road... WHAT! It was running towards the common not from it!  It avoided a car and headed back to the common. A woman in Jodhpurs was running after it. It seems she was riding her horse and the foal (for it was one of the four) followed her home and then turned around and went back. I told her it had headed to the common. But for my own piece of mind I went over the common until I found it with its friends. RELIEF

Not a bad walk.

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.