Thursday, October 29, 2020

Thaxted

The car was due its service today. First time that it was due to time expired rather than the miles I had driven ;) 

I had booked it in for 8am and I went to the nearest Costa  to the Garage (in a Tesco). Firstly getting up early was hard work ;) and the day seems long ! I actually ordered a takeaway no idea why as the cafe was very quiet and fine. When this is all over (I am not holding my breath) it will take longer for us all to get back to normal I suspect.

The car was fine and I thought I'd give it a run out and wandered to Thaxted, I haven't been since March.

The church is not open. It would be normally. 










The weather was rubbish! 

2 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

Thaxted looks lovely in the rain! :) We had to have our car serviced too a few months ago. I sometimes think life will never be normal again. Stay safe and well.

The Quacks of Life said...

the garage was pretty good... pity about some of the clients ;) one old bloke obviously didn't know how to wear a mask....

I'm not holding my breath over normality

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.