Friday, October 16, 2020

Cambridge University Botanical Garden

This my first year of membership of the garden and as we are now in full on Autumn I can see some differences. The colours are lovely for a start! 

As ever on my visits I walked from the park & ride and on arrival grabbed my lunch and a coffee. I sat and watched the world go by as I enjoyed my coffee.











Still some colour though! 


















































I started my walk back.. this is opposite the gardens I can't remember seeing the cows, certainly not next to the fence. A woman who was going to walk along the footpath was positively petrified... someone walked past and said they're fine but she had a pram and was convinced they  would be dangerous.... they of course ignored her!



3 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

It is lovely to see the botanical gardens as the seasons change. Some lovely colours there :) Surely the cows couldn't reach the woman as they look behind a fence?

Ragged Robin said...

Sorry - wrong perhaps there is another footpath to the left in the field with cows. I always find if I ignore them they ignore me!

The Quacks of Life said...

yup she was walking down the path to the left... :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.