Thursday, October 08, 2020

still wandering

I am still putting in the steps locally. Obviously the weather isn't helping. Some of the routes are starting to become a bit too muddy but I am still wandering. 

The lack of photos is because obviously there isn't as much to see and my routes are restricted.

The cereal crop have been harvested but some of the root crops were still there. I wondered what they were but now I know..... SUGAR BEET





The ponies are still on the common one of the foals has been moved but 3 are still there 



Yesterday the ponies were particularly photogenic :) 





I hadn't seen any ducks on the pond for weeks and yesterday there were 2.... today I counted 12! 

Also today the Sugar Beet was being collected,


The weather not as good today.



1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Cute ponies :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.