Tuesday, November 07, 2023

Local wildlife

I seem to have vanished again! 

After I came home we've had a a couple of storms lots of rain etc I've been to a couple of concerts had lunch with friends but not picked a camera up until today! 

2 of the foals had been wandering off of the common on to the bridleway. They would either be there when I started out and then wander back or not be there and then appear ;) 







On Sunday the brown one was moved off of the common :( 

Yesterday I saw a Red Admiral and a Common Darter so I thought right pick the camera up for once!!


























Probably the last pony pics of the year as the common is a bit boggy now ;)



This foal wasn't moved. It is still hanging around mum! 



I have been seem lots of posy squirrels but today? Nothing but this chap turned up! 





You may get 2 more blogs this week LOL

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Lovely photos and great to see the ponies and foals. Its been SO rainy recently so difficult to plan days or walks out.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.