Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Cambridge University Botanic Garden

I decided that I haven't been out much. Yes I've had the odd holiday but I haven't been out much at home. I do go out I go for long walks but typically I haen't taken a camera OR the weather has meant it isn't worth taking a camera. I looked at the forecast and today seemed a good day weather wise so..... 

I have two pairs of walking shoes I need to walk in and I don't want to get muddy so the Cambridge University Botanic Garden seems a good choice as it is a decent walk to get there and I haven't been for a while! 

I decided I'd have breakfast out and the other day I noticed there was a Pret opened at Birchanger Green services. I was intrigued where it was and today I found out it had replaced the smallest of the 3 (yes 3!!) Starbucks there! 

So filled up I drove to Trumpington Park and Ride and walked in. The sun shone and it was a pleasant day. On arrival I walked straight to the cafe and bought a coffee then went to enjoy some Autumnal Colour






































a nice wander on a glorious day.. The forecast for tomorrow is slightly damper ;)

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

3 Starbucks in one place is a trifle excessive - lol!!! The gardens look beautiful and a good time of year to visit. Perhaps today will be drier than forecast - it is here they have changed it from heavy rain all day to cloud but dry and only some rain this evening!!!!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.