Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Anglesey Abbey

Well the warmth has gone and the sun as well. I guess it is easy to forget it is still March.

I noticed I hadn't been to Anglesey Abbey since February so I headed off this morning.





Many Daffs were on the turn but some were still in good form! 



Nice to see blossom 



















This is new? I don't remember it last year. Looks nice































A very pleasant stroll I had two scones Fruit on arrival and cheese for lunch both nice :)




2 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

Lovely to see the blossom especially the "new"? lovely avenue. Its great to go back to places throughout the year and see the change in flowers and wildlife etc.

The Quacks of Life said...

yup RR it's a new avenue ;)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.