Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Cambridge University Botanic Garden

I saw on facebook that the Yoshino Cherry was out and as the forecast was good .... 

The first of 5 species of butterflies seen today.




The very fine Yoshino Cherry apparently 5 days ahead of last year


Comma.... I also saw Red Admiral, Peacock and Brimstone


Obviously I then went and got my coffee. It was so warm I was just wearing a T-Shirt!!!!



















I grabbed a sandwich and sat here and enjoyed the sun. It was LOVELY today! Actually I'd take this weather all year!! 



One last look! 

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

The cherry tree is sublime :) Weather unbelievable and yes I would take this all year too - not too hot!!! Love the happy snappy crocodile too. You are doing much better than me for flutterbies - only seen the one the Red Admiral in the garden! I need to get out more!! :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.