Wednesday, March 09, 2022

Flatford - Constable Country

I haven't been to Flatford for 2 years due to the pandemic so I felt I ought to rectify that!

For those who are unaware this is the part of the country where the artist John Constable painted many of his most famous paintings including the Haywain.


Spot the Little Egret sitting in the tea.




First stop? the tea room for a coffee and one of there fine scones. Nice to see that standards are still high, although alas no scone of the month. 



Hello this is different! The Granary was a B&B but as been bought by the Trust and the 6 foot fence has gone! 




That view! 
















Sun! I better take some photos again ;)













So lunch? OK Cheese scone !


I will have to go back next month when hopefully the path to Dedham will be nicely dry :)


1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Great to see photos of Flatford Mill again :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.