Monday, March 07, 2022

Chppenham Park

The sun was shining so I thought right we are going somewhere. Where? Chippenham Park? Yup that works!  It will be closed early April I believe so....
























































Whilst everyone else had their lunch inside, I sat outside. And no this was not me being  covid risk averse. The sun was glorious and sitting in the sun it was pleasant!! I heard someone come out and say it was almost nice enough to sit out whilst I sat there quite contentedly 





Another pleasant stroll. I do enjoy walking at Chippenham it never gets THAT busy I avoid holidays and weekends! I may sneak another visit in.


1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Beautiful sculptures and so many lovely Spring flowers :) Looks gorgeous there - great photos Pete.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.