Thursday, March 04, 2021

Where does the time go?

Thursday? Really? March? Really ? Don't ask me where the years going. It's not like I'm doing much.

The weather has not been that great this week, just grey and dull. I still wait for the first Chiffchaff and yet there are still plenty of winter Thrushes about. 

There have been two highlights this week. One was walking along a path and the only the sound was Skylarks singing! 

I'm not sure what breed this is.... tiny little fella. He is a small paddock with larger ponies/horses.


this is my second highlight of the week! This is the first foal on the common this year. It is so friendly and came up and nuzzled my hip bag




The ducks are I guess confused by the works on the pond. Curiously there aren't many on the common pond yet. 








The little cutie! 



No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.