Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Still here

Well I am still here. The weather has either not been conducive to photos or I have gone out when it is dull and found it pleasant later ! e.g. it was grey this morning and as I type the sun is shining. 

Bird wise I have yet to see/hear a Chiffchaff I have seen a Red Legged Partridge (same spot I saw them last year) and 2 dozen waders landed in a field. It was dull, grey and they were at the far end. It was also blowing a gale. So frustrating I couldn't id them.

Anyway these are a mix from when I last blogged! 

After the storm last week one of my paths had an obstruction.



The local ducks have kept me amused.



Ponies :)



Signs of Spring








I love the way a clump of daffodils appears at the side of the road! 



At the local pond someone had thrown a pile of bread and some seed. The locals were ignoring the bread





These 3 are always together. 2 Other males came over and they waddled off.








AW! 







1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Lovely photos of the nature seen on your walk and I always enjoy seeing the pony pictures :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.