Saturday, March 06, 2021

It's the little things.

Well we all live in hope of a bit freedom coming up and that this vaccine thing lets life get back to normal or at least a degree of normality. I am moderately optimistic.  

So will it happen this week will I see a chiffchaff.... 

So Thursday I am wandering along a little bird flies into a tree bins up uh no but hang on a mo Lesser Redpoll! I have lost count of the number of Goldfinches I have looked through looking for a Siskin and I find a Redpoll! Alas no photo

This Long Tail was taken through branches... it was ever thus




This was near to home. One of the cottages I walk past has them investigating under the eaves.











I have read a lot of old Science Fiction lately (pre 1960). A bit outdated but has a certain spirit. 

Hopefully some sun soon ;)


2 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

Love the little stream and the daffodils are about to flower :)

Hope you don't mind me asking - isn't that a LTT first photo? or perhaps you didn't get one of Redpoll?

The Quacks of Life said...

yup a LTT I didn't get a photo of the Redpoll. I've edited to make that clear.

if you look closely at the steam there is a mallard... actually 2 but the second is hard to see ;)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.