Saturday, March 20, 2021

All's well

I am walking along raise the camera to my eye and think "hang on where's my lens hood!!". OH RATS

So I follow my route back. I fully expect it to have fallen in the road and either been run over or cracked on impact. But after a mile there it is sitting on the pavement by the side of the road and it is fine! PHEW

That of course alters my walk and I head back into town and wander to the woods. Lots of lovely bird song ! I was heading home when an the edge of the wood a Long Tailed Tit attracted my attention but it refused to play ball when, hang on

Chiff Chaff......

It promptly stopped and Dunnocks Wrens and Tits carried on... Was that Chiff Chaff or Zip Zap? 

Chiff Chaff

I headed down a muddy task and flitting about was a Chiffchaff it didn't play ball camera wise but I got the bins on it! 

So I am a happy camper

Alas the sun decide to vanish today.

















1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Pleased you found your lens hood safe and undamaged! I've managed to lose one lens cap for my Olympus (left in a church I think) and ran over with the car another lens cap!

Well done on the Chiffchaff :)

Spring has Sprung :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.