Monday, February 08, 2021

Living in a winter wonderland

The promised snow didn't really arrive Sunday. I had a relatively short walk and went to Netteswell Pond. 



I think these daffodils are wondering what on earth has hit them! 


Alas the pond had nothing unusua.




I woke this morning to find it had snowed and was freezing cold 

I didn't fancy the 6 mile country walk and stayed local. Walking along untreated roads was not my idea of fun. Still the snow looks much better now I don't have to drive in it!!






This pony has a coat the rest don't :( 



The view from the M11 bridge









The wood was passable in places as the snow and ice made the bog manageable :)





Ok its very pretty now please go :)




1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

It looks very pretty. Light snow showers here today and yesterday and today it is settling a little but not as much as by you!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.