Sunday, November 15, 2020

It is wet

 I awoke to beating rain this morning and I expected to be in full waterproofs but by the time I had dragged myself out of bed it had abated.  

The common is waterlogged and I need to find another route out into the country so I headed another way going past the reed bed I saw the reed warblers in last spring. It was quite promising as I found another small area of reeds and another pond which is the biggest yet. It is used for fishing so I suspect unlikely to be anything rare but hey. 

The pond.


There was also a cafe which I might try when things are more normal.

This mornings route is one I'm more likely to use mid week as it is busier than the others but still a nice alternative.

 

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Looks a good place to visit :) Wet here most of yesterday!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.