Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Hatfield Forest

I had booked a ticket for Hatfield Forest this morning. It was very grey which is not the best weather for photos but hey.

The car was a bit surprised as it hasn't been out for a week! 

I was a bit surprised to find two Little Egrets (I found there were three later)

















The only ducks present were Mallards(there may have been something hiding). As winter kicks in we'll see greater variety.



When I visited earlier in the year I never saw a Great Crested Grebe nice to see one today.




























ready for Christmas! 


It was nice to see my first Redwings of the winter. 

It was very very soggy, I needed my wellies! Anyway back next week I hope.

As an aside there was more traffic about than I would have expected. Certainly more than the last lockdown.

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.