Tuesday, November 03, 2020

Cambridge University Botanic Garden

When I woke this morning I could hear rain POUNDING down sigh! I had tickets for the Botanic Garden and it will be the last time I can visit for a while (the garden remains open but I feel it is too far for me to justify a visit). Still the rain abated and I walked to the garden untroubled by the rain.






Hello is that a hint of blue sky?



I got myself the obligatory coffee and a pack of sandwiches for lunch.






and then the sun appeared! 

































There are still only Mallards on the lake. When we are in Winter the odd Tufty will appear no doubt







A good walk and I look forward to my visit in December.



No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.