Thursday, July 23, 2020

Wrest Park

I am lying on my bed at 8:40 this morning. I had eaten breakfast, shaved but not wash and dressed. I was watching one of those Forbidden History programmes with Jamie Theakston you know the type where the Holy Grail, Ark of the Covenant etc are under Rosslyn Chapel. I was thinking well better move and leave about 9:15 for Audley. For some reason I checked my ticket.... Wrest? Wrest!! I moved rather quickly and left at 9:01 arriving at Wrest at 10:01!! PHEW!!

Audley is next Thursday!

I arrived bought a coffee and a Sausage Roll and watched the world go by.































Lunch called and I sat and ate my soup. Post pandemic I'd have wandered off and bought sandwiches now I am bringing my own. That food flash saving me a fortune! ;)
























Right checks ticket for tomorrow! ;)

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.