Thursday, July 02, 2020

Clare Coumtry Park

I am slowly starting to wake up a bit later ;) I went and got my breakfast and had a lay in. Ah......

For me getting up at 9am is a luxury but I did get up and went to Clare Country Park.

As I went to get my car park ticket a Red Kite drifted over the castle.




The priory garden was open and before I opened the door I saw a little bird that looked interesting....

Spotted Flycatcher



there were two and I suspect they had a nest. And yes I was focal length challenged :)




















Still lots of signs up in town but some of the one way signs gone.












I stopped at the station cafe for a Sausage and a Bacon bap and a coffee. Well we have to support local businesses. The rain held off long enough for me to eat lunch.



The heavens opened and I wandered home via Baythorne Hall and Ben Ella's cheese shop essential supplies bought. Actually first shops I have been in in weeks.



No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.