Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Wimpole

It's a sad day for the National Trust as possibly 1200 people will lost their jobs...

I was at Wimpole today which was closing early as the staff were being given the news :(







I wandered to the tearoom for a coffee and  a scone. Luckily I had my mask in my bag as you have to go inside and so need one!


companions ;)






As the gardens would be closing early I went there first!















































So out into the park!



















 Another enjoyable visit

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

It is so sad about the National Trust having to lose so many staff. You have to feel so sorry for the people affected.

Gardens and park look beautiful - a great set of images.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.