Monday, July 20, 2020

Cambridge University Botanical Garden

When I retired I decided it was best I become a member of the Cambridge University Botanical Garden and today was my first visit as a member :) 

I walked from the park and ride (got to get that step count up). There were more cars then last time but no where near what it would be pre-pandemic.

The weather was glorious, warm enough to sit it a t-shirt but pleasant to walk in! I grabbed a coffee and went to the fountains (its tradition ;) )







The glasshouses are open but you have to wear a mask so I donned one!



Some of the houses you can't walk into as there is no room for social distancing and it is a one way route.









And it was much nicer sans mask!



































Lets listen to the cricket.....


worse views ;)





A rather enjoyable visit! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice pictures. It's several years since I last went there. (The children move on ...). Time for another visit!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.