Monday, July 13, 2020

Wimpole Hall

I had tickets for Wimpole Hall today (arrival 9:30 to 10) and it perhaps says something about my character that I was worried I'd be late despite that I actually arrived at 9:28!! I don't like being late, I am my fathers son I guess ;)




I didn't set off straight away but got a coffee and a scone savoured both and then wandered off to the folly.






















The Canada Geese walking past the Greylags got quite a few pecks!













The gardens at Wimpole are now open so....



My spot for my soup :)



The walled garden is all one way which I totally understand. I commented to one of the gardeners that they'd be pleased to have the volunteers back "Oh yes!!"








































A rather nice day!

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Super images Pete and lovely to see so many butterflies. The walled garden looks wonderful.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.