Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Number of the Beast

and yay a great beast shall come and its name will be

HOVER MOWER

Well I got in from the folks and took the orange thing out into the back garden. It seemed to want to float off a bit but I could live with that BUT uh hello why won't it cut grass? Now I am sorry but I like to be able to tell where I've been.

So back to garage and get old one out.

I suspect two things could be wrong here. One it may be set wrongly, this will need adjusting and will be looked into. Two it may not cut grass as short as a conventional mower in which my head gardener won't be happy. And I will happily sit here saying I told you so.....

To be honest I preferred the old push mower my dad had. OK so it took pushing but it didn't have that stupid wire and the grass looked better still. Ah nostalgia

Hay fever starting to play up. I wonder if puking on a boat on Saturday will be worth the loss of pollen? Note to self visit chemist!!!!!

4 comments:

nicola said...

Poor Pete, I know what its like with the hayfever. Get some eye drops and a nasel spray quick!

Boo said...

And some glasses and face masks!

Boo said...

Pete, please no pics of puking!

BTW I love my hovver mower, persist, you will get to enjoy it eventually!

Robbiegirl said...

We have a petrol one, cuts very close and doesn't have a wire, plus it has some clever drive thing so you hardly have to push it...

...not that I cut the grass!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.