Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Anglesey Abbey

I did jump on the NT site last week to book tickets. I had a look in the afternoon as to what was available and found there were some for 9:30 today so I booked one.

Now the weather forecast was ok with rain after lunch so I never took my jacket out of the car but slipped a brolley in my hip bag.

First stop? COFFEE no scone though as they were bought in.

























At this point I thought it was a bit noisy and then twigged it was raining! mmmm I didn't get wet!







Yup it stopped!
















More rain and I discovered my brolley wasn't functioning 100% (it didn't like staying up) but the rain abated quickly.
















Nice stroll!

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.