Sunday, July 09, 2023

Flatford

Firstly my apologies for not approving some comments. You'd think with this retirement lark I'd be on it!

I was spending Saturday afternoon and evening with my friends Jan and Tony (thanks guys for a lovely time) and decided to have a wander to Flatford in the morning.

It was quite warm and fairly busy. I have to admit I prefer going midweek as there are less people and it does attract people who think that dogs on leads doesn't apply to them. 

I haven't walked from Flatford to Dedham in a while so off I went! 




The cows were wandering! 










Proof I got to Dedham! 


And so back


As ever a nice scone! 




I could have wandered to the hides but I lazily drove to the coast in search of a coffee and sea breezes! 

A nice walk.

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

A lovely walk Pete - dogs off leads are a right pain :(

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.