Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Sudeley Castle and Snowshill

I seem to be away again ;) 

My plan got altered by the fact that the M25 added 40 minutes to my journey so after breakfast Sudeley Castle. It wasn't looking promising weather wise so I stuck a jacket on.





































The pheasantry is gone replaced with an exhibit about endangered species.











I had lunch there was a few spots of rain so I headed to Snowshill









I didn't go in the house this time but sat and read a bit...


The obligatory scone :)


















Now a curious thing as I headed to the pub the heavens OPENED! weird, still preferable result! 


1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

I wish the Cotswolds was a bit closer to us. I am sure I have said it before but I would love to go to Sudeley. Snowshill I have been to but I was a child so a LONG time ago! Hope weather stays dry today for you.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.