Friday, May 05, 2023

Audley End

I haven't been to Audley in a while.

I picked an odd day for a return, it was quite nice when I left and when I arrived? uh



I headed for coffee!! Now Audley's catering frustrates me! In the past you could get a Sausage Roll or Bap but nowadays all you can get before lunch is cake ! Which I can't have so only Coffee it is. There was a massive crack of thunder!












There were a few Swallows over the lake and there were Martins but numbers are still VERY low.









Some Apple Blossom.
















The Parterre is looking lovely! 




Now that's better


A nice walk

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

It looks lovely there - shame about the weather and lack of food that wasn't cake though :( Super displays of tulips.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.