Saturday, April 22, 2023

Flatford and friends

My friends Jan & Tony invited me to dinner Thursday night. I am not going to turn up Jan's cooking so off I set.

I stopped off en route at Flatford, Nice hot cross scone. 







There were quite a few lambs.... lets all say aah! 
























It was a lovely afternoon/evening with Jan & Tony we visited a local wine bar for a drink (and a few essential supplies ;) ) 

The food was lovely ... the Salmon was perfect. I supplied Wine and Tony provided the music! 

After a nice egg and bacon roll for breakfast I headed home. I stopped at Finchingfield and saw my first ducklings! 







4 comments:

Roy Norris said...

Lovely images of the Spring Lambs Pete.

Ragged Robin said...

Sounds a lovely afternoon and dinner with friends. Love the lambs and the ducklings - Ha! I beat you with a duckling sighting :)

The Wessex Reiver said...

Brought back memories there. Must be 40 years since I visited Flatford. And Finchingfield was a favourite day trip for my Great Aunt and Uncle who lived not too far away. Making me think I've not visited East Anglia for a very long time.

The Quacks of Life said...

thanks all!! I forgot to mention I saw my first Swallows!!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.