Sunday, January 01, 2023

Anglesey Abbey

Firstly Happy New Year. Lets hope it is a better one for everyone because after the past few .... EEK

Apologies for being so quiet recently, hopefully I'll up the content rate soon.

I managed to walk 2,203.65 miles. I got a bit obsessive with hitting the new stretch target and didn't go out so much!

Anyway as the forecast was ok today I went to Anglesey Abbey for a morning stroll.

First stop a nice scone and a coffee.





The Snowdrops are coming ... on my walk yesterday I did see a clump fully out!





Often the daffodils are out by the Silver Birches but not this year. I guess the snow affected them.



























Nice to start the year with a stroll in the sun! 

3 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

Happy New Year Pete. A lovely walk and great photos. Good to see the snowdrops starting to appear :)

Z said...

Fabulous photos as ever. I must check my snowdrops, but I'm sure I haven't any in flower yet.

The Quacks of Life said...

RR - thank you! Hopefully a few more

Z - thanks. They should be appearing now. Hope you get a good spread

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.