Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Chippenham Park

Chippenham Park is a garden on the Suffolk/Cambridgeshire border that is open one day in October and between mid-end January to early April for Snowdrops and Daffodils. The rest of the year it is a wedding venue.

For years I hadn't heard of it! It is an odd place. It only accepts cash and the cafe offering is limited BUT it is one of my favourites. 

The snowdrops are behind so I will have to go back again soon (assuming the weather keeps up) but it is a nice place to walk.





































































Nice day! 

3 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

What a lovely garden - full of quirkiness :) The snowdrops and aconites will look stunning when fully out :)

The Wessex Reiver said...

What a fabulous looking place, love the oriental theme and the sculpture, that nest of baby corvids (are they) is brilliant and the frog waving its feet about. Lovely images on what looked like a bright winters day - perfect for exploring.

The Quacks of Life said...

thanks foks

RR - yup I need to go back! I do like it!

WR - I love that nest always makes me smile as do the frogs :) always nice place to visit

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.