Wednesday, January 18, 2023

strolling strolling strolling

I thought it was meant to be milder but it seems it was colder as there was a sharper frost and the  New Hall pond was frozen this morning! Anyhow off I strolled.




When I passed the Coalport pond on my way out it was duck less but this lot flew in. 







They did a decent job landing on the nice.

Finally one of my local squirrels posed! 







The Coalport pond had slightly defrosted this afternoon (as you can see in the background).


As I walked back an elderly couple had arrived and started feeding them. As they tried to run on the ice they kept slipping which was a little comical :)

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Love the robin photos :) Poor ducks with no water :( Still cold here today and frosty!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.