Monday, December 26, 2022

Ickworth

Firstly Happy Christmas! 

I had a quiet day and much to a friends disgust I had a curry :) 

Facebook memories reminded me that a tradition was to go to Ickworth on Boxing day and as the sun was promising to shine off I went.

I noticed that there seems to be a new canine code where dogs are to be on leads the whole time. It was nice to see that only 1 person ignored it.






Ickworth has become very reliable for scones. Today was no exception






Lots of misletoe!























A lovely walk.

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Happy Christmas Pete. It looks a lovely walk in the sunshine. Dogs on leads is a good idea imho especially where there is wildlife or sheep about.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.