Monday, June 13, 2022

walks

A few photos from this weeks walks.







The Moorhen chicks are doing ok










You can tell the foals are growing as they are now mixing. Saturday one of them had wandered off and was soon to be seen charging "home".







Other than that one brood I've seen no local ducklings. I walked past the common pond and there were cootlets AND a brood of ducklings. Not sure how long they've been there as I hadn't walked close to it for a week. Alas too far away for a picture. The small pond is someones garden I walked past had no ducklings on Saturday but this morning :)




1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

You do find some lovely wildlife on your walks :) Seeing reports of Hummingbird Hawk Moths appearing. I am checking my garden valerian daily but I suspect you will spot one first!!!!!!!! @_

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.