Monday, December 28, 2020

Walking at Christmas

Sorry for not wishing people a Happy Christmas.

I haven't been anywhere lately. I am doing lots of walking (46 miles last weeks). Here are a few pics from my walks. I have been leaving the camera at home and so these are with my phone.

Bird wise I've seen a few raptors and tit flocks and winter thrushes. I have managed to add Common Gull to my walk list ... there have a few on the common by the pond.

My walks are in the country and I pass no one! You see rubbish by the side of the road (even down small lanes) but this puzzled me! Peppers and a whole cauliflower.




Given the high winds we've had and rain etc these poor devils are tough.


This was a surprise... again by the side of the road


The sun shone Christmas day! 


The rumour was that we might get snow today... it was just bloody cold! 



Oh and foggy!! I couldn't really manage a smile... I was cold!  



Hopefully next week I can get to Hatfield Forest and Amwell for a change of scenary.

Keep smiling you all





1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Glad you can reach the countryside from where you live. Believe me you wouldn't want to walk round where I live - too many cyclists and people not social distancing! Lovely photos. We had a sprinkling of snow yesterday morning and it is snowing right now! Hope you can get out later this week. Times are very difficult atm. Keep smiling :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.