Friday, December 18, 2020

Out for Walks

Well now we are in tier 3 my visits have been somewhat curtailed, I can still get to Amwell for a stroll and will do so but I have spent most of my week walking. I have cancelled two visits to National Trust properties and may have to cancel Audley for new years Eve.

Rain is not something I like as a walker but in winter I leave my brolly at home and stick waterproofs on and soldier on. It does create for some interesting images






I am intrigued why a big field has this small clump of trees slap bang in the middle. Is there a pond there? 



This walk way is a bit muddy ;) but is currently a live with Redwing and Fieldfare


Remember that big haystack? not much left 


Signs of spring


This path is a no through road for traffic. I've seen the odd vehicle shoot along it and so I guess the farmer has had enough.




This is the pond where the Mandarin was. You can see how close to houses it.




1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Love the raindrop photos :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.