Saturday, December 05, 2020

Audley End

This will be last visit to Audley for a bit. I have booked a visit for New Year's Eve :)

A few days ago I thought it was starting to dry out! Then Thursday it hammered down and parts of Essex had snow Friday (Audley did) we had rain and it absolutely sodden again! The road to Audley was flooded, I saw a few abandoned cars and took a detour!

I never expected to see the sun shining today :)


I haven't see it this wet for years! 























I didn't take food with me for once and a very nice sausage baguette and paprika potato chunks as a side order. Oh obligatory coffee! 

Going inside? well it was empty! 







So I walk into the stables and say Hello Horses.... I was a bit taken a back when voice said hello! A young lady was cleaning Milo.











A raging torrent ! 














A good day

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.