Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Charlecote Park and Upton House

So the some was shining and I thought I'd go to Charlecote and see if the deer would be playing ball with my camera. 

So sitting beside the entrance path LOL They weren't rutting obviously :)





















I haven't been inside Charlecote in a a while













Now at point I was expecting to go upstairs but apparently this is now closed.







So as it is close I went to Upton House 










The Little Grebe were still n the pond



There was a hawker dragonfly about and this Red Admiral




It was nice in the sun and I made good progress on my book

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Both are lovely properties Pete but I haven't been to either for ages. I remember we used to go and see the deer at Charlecote when I was little! Lovely photos and great to see the Red Admiral :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.