Wednesday, December 07, 2022

Walking

I am still here.... I haven't been anywhere and have been walking locally. I haven't been taking my camera with me but today I did. The battery had died when I turned on the camera it has been so long! 

Firstly I hit my target to walk 2,000 miles on November 30th so I am now going for 2,200!

The local sparrows





You can tell its winter since I walked to the Netteswell pond for the first time since maybe January !!!


I think it is the biggest of my local ponds and I live in hope of a duck other than a Mallard but..... today it was Mallards, Coots, Moorhen, Herring Gulls, Black Headed Gulls and Common. Gulls








I then headed back and decided to head to the New Hall pond






Record shot of the Little Grebe


This is the Coalport pond the  closest to my house and the smallest of the 5 main ponds I watch. Oddly it is often packed with ducks this time of the year whereas the split pond 50 yards further on had just 2! but quite about 5 Moorhens



1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Well done on reaching the target early. It looks a lovely walk but cold!!!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.