Saturday, December 17, 2022

Still living in a winter wonderland

I don't remember the last time the snow stayed around for so long! We are just starting to see a minor thaw but it should have all gone Monday.

The paths are like glass so I haven't none much walking. So I guess there goes my stretch target unless I go mad!

My boiler has been temperamental and I got a bit lucky I guess and got a cancellation and so the new  one arrives Monday! The old one was 28 years old so I guess I can't complain.

Anyway some pics. The poor ponies! 















3 local mallards reappeared today... the thaw is coming! 



1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Cute snowman and ponies! Not much snow here but very heavy frosts. Glad you got a new boiler organised so quickly. Now is not the time for a temperamental old boiler! We had our original one about as long as you! Now have a condenser type boiler.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.